We are an established company in Automated Car Parking System.
Job Description :
1) To perform regular maintenance on Parking system (maintain a schedule for inspecting, servicing and testing machinery)
2) To attend to any breakdown/defect issues
3) To assemble, install, and maintain mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
4) To troubleshoot machinery and perform routine preventative maintenance.
5) To read, interpret, and follow instructions and operation manuals.
6) Any other task assigned by supervisor/manager
1) Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical),Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) or equivalent.
2) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
3) Experience preferred but not essential. Training will be provided.
4) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
5) Basic computer knowledge
6) Willing to work after office hours / weekend / public holidays (if necessary)
(OT will be provided)
7) Seeking candidate with drive and willingness to learn