• Analyses business and financial data.
• Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision-making.
• Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
• Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
• Evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation.
• Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any Financial Related Course
• With at least 4 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Having a background in working in Real Estate is an advantage
• Willing to work in Mandaluyong City