Laporkan lowongan pekerjaan ini 🏴
- Review journals and ledgers, maintain Fixed Asset register, prepare costing, reconciliation and produce monthly statutory financial reports and IFRS report package on an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly forecast, cash flow and other reports as applicable for internal business review.
- Prepare monthly sales and inventory report for submission to HQ.
- Prepare BIR Book of Accounts and BIR Report
- Ensure BIR compliance.
- Handle internal and external audit.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting ERP.
- Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Accountancy/ Administration/Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an Accounting Supervisor or equivalent is a must.
- Good in communication to different level of people in the company.
- With good attributes such as self-motivated,
- Knowledge on Logistic Operation is an advantage.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Paid Transportation
- Paid Meal
- 13th Month
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Paid Leaves
- 40,000 – 55,000 php/month