· The candidate must possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent.
· He/she must have the ability to revise programs from time to time to check if they are working properly or not.
· He/she should have knowledge of various programming languages such as Visual Basic, SQL, Java and the like.
· He/she must have knowledge of the operating principles and fundamental concepts of data communications.
· He/she must have the ability to quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques.
· He/she must work in a logical manner critically.
· He/she must have good technical writing skills.
· He/she must be able to work with deadlines and constraints.
· He/she must establish priorities, work independently and proceeds with objectives with minimum supervision.
· He/she must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
· 918 Manila Teachers’ Building, UN Avenue, Ermita Manila. 1000
· The Programmer is responsible for developing and modifying programs needed by the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Researches, designs and encodes new software programs.
· Works closely with other team members in designing and developing software application.
· Tests new programs and finds faults in them.
· Develops existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas of modification.
· Integrates existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
· Creates technical specifications and test plans.
· Writes and tests codes then revises and rewrites as necessary.
· Writes operational documentation.
· Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software bugs and defects.
· Consults clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems.
· Updates technical knowledge and skills continuously by attending in-house trainings and/or enrolling courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
· Performs other tasks assigned.
· Government Mandated Benefits
· Monthly Health Care Package
· Allowance up to 3,000 Per Month (Upon Regularization)
· Hospitalization Allowance
· Clothing Allowance
· Annual Medical & Health Check-up
· Annual Incentive Pay
· Comprehensive Retirement Package
· Overtime Pay
· 13th Month Pay
· Performance Bonus
· Fix 8-hour shift / With Saturdays
· Monday – Friday 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
· Saturdays 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
For interested applicants
· Fill up our 3 minutes applicant’s basic information form - https://forms.gle/Yo3ZuTjSNzFTTizY6
· Submit your most updated resume/CV to Daftar untuk Melamar